MONTHLY NEWS ROUNDUP
Stay up-to-date with the latest mining news.
The Monthly Mining News Roundup - January
Here's our mining news roundup for January 2020
- Fortescue hands BGC construction contract at Eliwana
- 70 jobs are expected as Monadelphous Group secures contracts with BHP
- 450 jobs created as Rio Tinto awards Mondium with major contract
- BHP advances South Flank project construction
- FYI Resources receives Cadoux mining approval
- BHP and Rio Tinto makes Australia's Top Most Valuable Brands
- Saracen experiences record quarterly gold production
- Fortescue gains approval for the next part of its mining development with a total of 2400 jobs promised.
- Alcoa receives Aluminium Stewardship Initiative certification for its WA operations.