WA MINING CONFERENCE
"Accelerating WA's Mining Future to 2030"
WA Mining will look at the life of mine from operational strategy through to execution and address both the strategic and technical approaches to improve productivity, lower costs and optimise the end to end process.
Hear from mining decision makers, technology experts and industry leaders sharing their perspectives on the future opportunities that will drive growth and sustainability for the sector.
- The future generation of Mining – who, what, when and where
- Looking to 2030 - A look at how mine life planning might change in the future and what priorities companies will need to think about
- The Autonomous Mine – An automation and robotics future
- Transitioning to the future of remote monitoring in 2030 –remote operation technology and how this will impact the set up for the future
- Handling the rising threat of cyber security risks across the entire value chain
- How shifting views and expectations will transform the way the mining industry need to engage with their stakeholders
- Collaboration strategies – what Australia can do to accelerate its innovations and capabilities
- The importance of data integrity in the digitisation journey
- Walking the climate change tight rope – balancing long term goals with future policy
- The role of renewables and the integration into mining sector
- How the future of augmented reality applications will enhance mining operations and workplace training
- Knowledge transfer and skills requirements for the future workforce
- How will Industry 4.0 impact minerals processing processes by 2030
- Looking at the impact of infrastructure projects on future mineral demand
The perfect way to end day 1 of the WA Mining Conference, WA Mining provides a unique opportunity to network with your peers, colleagues and community in a relaxed and informal environment. Enjoy refreshments while making new contacts and friends or re-connecting with existing ones at the WA Mining Networking Drinks. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
When: Tuesday 15 October 2019
Where: WA Mining