BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO WA MINING, YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The health and safety of our colleagues and all our attendees remains our number one priority. Our events are well ordered market places for conducting business and we are able to affect conditions, settings and situations through a consistent and coherent programme of safeguards and precautionary measures. WA Mining will adhere guidelines mandated by goverment government regulations to ensure we deliver a COVID safe event
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets.
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
COVID-19 TICKETING INFORMATION
Rest assured that the safety of our WA Mining Conference attendees is our absolute priority and comes first before all else. We will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow national and local health guidelines that are in place at the time of our event, 23-24 November, but note that:
- Tickets will be limited to reflect the capacity restrictions of the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 border closures we will refund your ticket purchase
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we will refund your ticket purchase
- We recommend visitors check the WA Health website for the current health advice in relation to locations where people who visited are required to self-isolate. If you have visited any of the locations noted please follow the direction of the Health Department
TICKETS ARE SOLD ON THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Info Salons acts as WA Mining's ticketing agency. Price of tickets are in AUD$ and include GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- Bulk ticket discounts will only apply to tickets purchased in the same transaction.
- No refunds, exchanges or reissuing of tickets, except as required by Australian law.
- The one and two day tickets are for one attendee only, and cannot be shared with others.
- WA Mining reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate.
- Any supplier found canvassing at the exhibition will be escorted out by security immediately.
In the case of event cancellation or postponement a full refund will be offered in-line with Australian consumer law if you prefer not to attend the rescheduled event, or the event is not rescheduled
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Since 1995, Reed Exhibitions has been working to develop useful Internet services and web sites that are safe, easy, and respectful of our customers. This web site is maintained by Reed Exhibitions Limited (RX). Our corporate offices are located at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DL, United Kingdom. You can also reach us by telephone on +44 (0) 208 910 7910.
- RX defines its customers as follows
- RX defines its customers as follows
- Trade Show visitors
- Trade Show exhibitors
- Conference visitors
- Other individuals with whom RX maintains business relationships or communications
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
There are two primary types of information provided by RX customers. The definitions and treatments of these types are as follows:
Financial Information - Payment information gathered during the registration process - including but not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates - is considered Financial. This information is not distributed under any circumstance.
Professional Information - Data that customers provide to RX through various methods of communications with RX is considered professional information that is stored and managed for RX's internal use. Professional information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, company name, company address, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms. Data captured during a customer's visit to an RX web site, as well as during a visit with another RX customer, is also considered professional information and may also be stored for RX's internal use. Professional information may be, upon the consent of RX, shared with other organisations or RX customers for the purpose of facilitating business relationships in our customer's best interests.
RX will accept, acknowledge and maintain any customer's request to opt-out of either future communication from RX or future communication from any third party to whom RX may provide customer information.
RX will accept opt-out requests via the contact details below as follows: